A Great Starter SIM for Hong Kong International Students
As an international student in Hong Kong, I spent way too much time figuring out phone plans when I first arrived 😅
Recently I discovered the CUniq Monthly SIM from China Unicom Hong Kong, and my first thought was: why didn't I find this sooner?
🌐 https://www.cuniq.com/global/personal
What I like most:
✅ No age restriction
✅ No Hong Kong address proof required
✅ Apply online
✅ Great for students who have just arrived and haven't found housing yet
📱 Plan options
The most affordable plan starts at HK$48/month and includes 3GB shared data for Hong Kong & Mainland China, which is enough for my daily use.
If you watch a lot of videos or play games, there's also a HK$98 plan with 8GB data + 4000 call minutes.
🎁 Current promotion
Use code NEWSIM for discounts on your first prepaid purchase.
Depending on the plan and prepaid period, you can get 10% OFF, 15% OFF, or 20% OFF (valid until July 31).
If you plan to stay in Hong Kong for a while, prepaying 3 months or more can save even more.
For new students, this honestly feels like one of the easiest and most flexible SIM options available. Definitely worth checking out before the next semester starts! 🎓📱
#CUniq #HongKongStudent #InternationalStudent #HongKongSIM #StudyAbroad #HongKongLife #StudentEssentials #TravelSIM #MainlandChina #HongKong

评论
发表评论